Recording both the the "rosey" and "wosey" of home educating our 7 year old FULL time, having teachable moments with our 2 year old SOME time, while holding a baby ALL the time. Is it summer break yet?!!

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

First Day of THIRD Grade and Soon...PreK!

It is time for another year!! I keep meaning to blog here more, but having a baby and a young family can make that hard sometime! We're now back in the swing of things, and I can't wait to add to the discussion of homeschooling!! How has everyone been?

Look at what I have? A THIRD GRADER!!! I can't tell you how wonderful the last 3 years of homeschooling has been after taking the leap. As a former high school teacher who was not a fan of the assumptions of home schooling, I have come 180 degrees, and am so happy about it. There are so many ways to learn! I can't wait to discuss them all!

I will also be homeschooling our preK student this year. I will save more of that for another post.

Here is our Lovely 3rd grader. I'm so proud of her!



Are you back to homeschooling? How is it going?

WELCOME BACK!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a message. I hope to get better about commenting back directly (I get so busy with the kids!) but I appreciate you very much!!