Recording both the the "rosey" and "wosey" of home educating our 7 year old FULL time, having teachable moments with our 2 year old SOME time, while holding a baby ALL the time. Is it summer break yet?!!
Monday, January 10, 2011
Geometry and Recess...
...can NOT be more fun than this....
Using pattern blocks to make a caterpillar, cat, and dog.
Enjoying a snow day (rare here!)
Fun with great friends!
Love. Love. LOVE!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a message. I hope to get better about commenting back directly (I get so busy with the kids!) but I appreciate you very much!!
I'm a wife to Hubby and mama to our 8 year old daughter "Lovely", our almost 4 year old daughter "Valiant", two year old "Gift" and one precious soul in heaven. I've coded their names based on their meanings and I think it fits them all. I love time with my family and friends, faith, music, the violin, taking pictures, being in nature, reading, learning, counting my blessings, and blogging.
God is Good, Jesus is in my heart, and I got a pocket full o' sunshine...and yes, I'm spelling "Rosey" with the "e"!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a message. I hope to get better about commenting back directly (I get so busy with the kids!) but I appreciate you very much!!