This morning we did some homeschooling, then hopped in the car and headed to Valiant's preK (Lovely used to attend there as well when she was in preK). Valiant comes here a couple of days a week, but she doesn't attend this day, but we were not going to miss this Princess story teller. She was really good! She acts out books kids can get at the library to promote a love of reading and literacy. At the end, she applied glitter on all the kids after they promised to keep reading. It was a fun morning!
| You can see Val and Lovely in the crowd transfixed. |
| Getting glitterized! |
Thanks your Highness! We're off to read!
.jpg)





No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a message. I hope to get better about commenting back directly (I get so busy with the kids!) but I appreciate you very much!!