It was also an amazing family day. We took my niece with us and it was so nice to be with her and Hubby too. Lovely sketched, and read, and we learned so much together. It was neat to see Valiant look up to her big sister too. What a day!
| touching a sting ray |
| catfish overhead |
| Piranha |
| Spider Crabs can grow in the deepest parts of the ocean to the size of a NY cab! |
| beluga whales |
| S. African penquin that just followed us around lol! Must of liked her green! |
| Helllooooo! |
| learning about shark teeth |
| whale sharks (not really sharks!) |
.jpg)





No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a message. I hope to get better about commenting back directly (I get so busy with the kids!) but I appreciate you very much!!