We're now back to our regularly scheduled learning experience....
Simply GORGEOUS weather outside for learning AND painting/sketching with new art materials!!!!
Testing? What testing.....already a memory! :)
Tuesday, April 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)





Love, love, love! <3
ReplyDeleteLove it! I can't wait until I start homeschooling so my girls can do school out in the backyard on beautiful days.
ReplyDeleteI love all the art!!! Your kids are so, so blessed to have you as their teacher!!! They have charmed lives LOL
ReplyDeleteThose supplies look like so much fun! I want to come and play too. :)
ReplyDeleteSo, homeschooled children have to take state standardized tests? I had no idea!
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone!
ReplyDelete@ Brea - yes, the state requires testing each year for your records. If you are creating your own homeschool, you csn pick your testing. If you do the k12 homeschool, then you are required to take the state test starting in 3rd grade. I chose, through the advice of others, to do the ITBS. I'll do it again next year too.