There is nothing better than the schedule homeschool affords us! I love being able to do schoolwork then just escape the rest of the afternoon outside. While we sadly don't have a backyard to enjoy anymore since moving, we are blessed to live near many playgrounds and state parks. Yesterday we took advantage and met our co-op friends for an afternoon of fun in the cool breezes. There was lots of imaginative play, exercise, fort building, sandbox playing, tree climbing, and most fun of all? Playtime with a very patient (or stunned) lizard. It allowed the kids to hold it, it went everywhere with them riding on their shoulders, chests, etc. It was pretty neat!
Isn't that neat??!! It's like Paschel from the movie "Tangled"!
And, as I mentioned - the kids and their co-op pals had a blast building and playing:
It was such a FUN afternoon! We so love our co-op pals! It's fun learning and exploring together!
Tuesday, March 27, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










.jpg)





No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a message. I hope to get better about commenting back directly (I get so busy with the kids!) but I appreciate you very much!!