Recording both the the "rosey" and "wosey" of home educating our 7 year old FULL time, having teachable moments with our 2 year old SOME time, while holding a baby ALL the time. Is it summer break yet?!!

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Zumba Class!

So, we started a new class this week for our PE time - children's Zumba, Lovely LOVED it. And you can't be the price - $7 a class!

The teacher was so great, and at the end of the class she had the stretch on the floor in a circle. She joined them and affirmed them for being strong and healthy. It was really touching!

Gift and Valiant enjoyed the class too! They watched and danced from the sidelines. Gift even stretched on the floor too...hehe!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a message. I hope to get better about commenting back directly (I get so busy with the kids!) but I appreciate you very much!!