Last week, Lovely and I were able to attend another class sponsored by the library. This one was held in a bus! It was a "Bio Bus" from a local university. College students there volunteered their time and knowledge to talk to the kids about the biology of animals and a little chemistry demonstration as well.
It was not as hands on as I was led to believe, but it was a great experience to listen and watch. The bio student was great with the kids. Lovely LOVED being on a bus, and while she loved the demonstration, she wished the bus would have driven around while they learned! HAHA (it stayed parked).I learned a ton as well!
Our teacher loved making his "potions" - he was great with the kids and explained chemical reactions well.
Thanks again to our library system, the Bio Bus, and the college students!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



.jpg)





No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a message. I hope to get better about commenting back directly (I get so busy with the kids!) but I appreciate you very much!!