Recording both the the "rosey" and "wosey" of home educating our 7 year old FULL time, having teachable moments with our 2 year old SOME time, while holding a baby ALL the time. Is it summer break yet?!!

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Helpful Links

Howdy!

I've added, on the sidebar, some links I have found most helpful in researching in books, or online, to help form what we are doing. I'm sure it will change or be added to in the future. If you have any helpful suggestions PLEASE let this desperate teacher know :)

Today finds me trying to figure out the Homeschool Tracker  (I got the full version since I'm also doing book learning along with the methodology and field trips. MANY thanks to Kris for the tutoring and continued help! I love it though - makes lesson planning so much easier!).


Thanks for the great ideas thus far!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a message. I hope to get better about commenting back directly (I get so busy with the kids!) but I appreciate you very much!!