Recording both the the "rosey" and "wosey" of home educating our 7 year old FULL time, having teachable moments with our 2 year old SOME time, while holding a baby ALL the time. Is it summer break yet?!!

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Latest Masterpiece

Here is what Lovely came home with today – they have been working on the horizon line – making their backgrounds more realistic. It’s painting/collage. I may be biased, but I think it is pretty awesome!


I love how her teacher lets them be creative while exploring the type of art. She welcomes their individuality, learns from them while guiding them. She's awesome! Lovely wanted to add some collage pieces to it, and she let her, and Lovely wanted purple mountains "unique leaves" (?) and she did. I appreciate this so much. The grass could be purple and I'd be thrilled because she's thrilled. 

3 comments:

  1. Hello there. I just found your lovely blog today, and am so happy that I did. I have really enjoyed looking around and getting a peek into your homeschooling days. I also homeschool all three of my kids and can I just say, that we love it. The picture Lovely created. It is beautiful! She did an amazing job! Thanks for sharing and I hope you have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you both!!

    Welcome Mommy of 3!! I blog when I can...it feels like I'm so busy for it, when we started I blogged all the time! So please check back - I'll do it as I can! I can't wait to check out your blog! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a message. I hope to get better about commenting back directly (I get so busy with the kids!) but I appreciate you very much!!