Recording both the the "rosey" and "wosey" of home educating our 7 year old FULL time, having teachable moments with our 2 year old SOME time, while holding a baby ALL the time. Is it summer break yet?!!

Friday, March 4, 2011

We've been learning - I promise!

Man - it has been a busy semester!I am so behind recording some of our activities here!  I'll do a catch up and then hopefully share some thoughts in the next few days on how our home educating days are shaping up (lots of changes from last semester).

First - a quick wrap up from December - the end of the semester. Below was Valiant's preschool Christmas show. She was so cute! Everyone did a great job!!


2 year old classes: Yes, the smallest 2 (mine) is next to the tallest 2 lol


After Val was done, the girls cuddled up for the rest of the show.

Happy Sisters! Both girls are wearing childhood outfits of mine!

And here are some pictures of the girls doing some of their Advent unit - like the Lenten Adventures:



And here is Lovely working on Christmas crafts - we used her home art time to make gifts for family:





and now....speaking of art - the next entry will be about our new art class!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a message. I hope to get better about commenting back directly (I get so busy with the kids!) but I appreciate you very much!!