who I used to see at the library that was returning, then checking out, 20 books or more! Oh yeaaaah!
I always wondered how they could read all that much (and I admired it), but we used to do one visit a week and do a couple of books for the kids. This week alone we've been 3 times, and I still have in our possession about 20 books on the different subject areas, or fun reads, for Lovely.
It's freaking awesome!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)





Isn't it a GREAT feeling? Just wait until each child is picking out 15-20 books each :) I LOVE going to the library & our city's library system is wonderful. They were awarded #1 in the nation this summer.
ReplyDeleteP.S. One thing I found that REALLY helps w/ getting books for school...reserve them ahead of time, if your library provides that service. About 1-2 weeks before we need them, I use the library website to look up the books listed in the Story of the World Activity Guide (or whatever theme we're studying for science, etc.) Then I get email updates when the books are in. It saves a lot of time, especially w/ four munchkins heading all over the library. We still spend plenty of time there, but this is nice when we're in a hurry.
ReplyDeleteOkay, not to be a complete stalker, but I gave you an award on my blog today.
ReplyDeleteLOVE it! I am so glad things are going well.
ReplyDeleteThanks Munches! GREAT suggestions and I'm doing the same thing!
ReplyDeleteTMC - thanks so much! I wish I had more time!! hehe! You rock!
Mary - hugs girl!